In the previous blog we talked about one of the best options of modern chairs, we mentioned the classic LC2 chair and we showed you its main features. If you haven’t read about it, we recommend that you do it before proceeding.
Now, if you already read the previous part, let’s continue!
The Eames Lounge Chair
This is perhaps one of the most iconic chairs of all! As the name implies, it is an armchair type, which means that you can lean back and support most of your body as it comes with a very useful ottoman. Imagine your husband, friend or dad after a long day, sitting in his elegant lunges chair and doing what he likes best; relax and play some games.
The one we have placed here is the Manhattan Home Design option, which is a replica that fits quite well to original design. Here are some of its main features:
- Upholstered in leather of your choice:
• Top-grain eco-leather
• Premium Italian leather
• Aniline leather
- High-quality Lockstitch seams.
- FAS American Timber plywood timber.
- Kiln dried to prevent any sort of warping or cracking.
- Final coat of Italian Lacquer for extra shine and longevity.
- PU-injected memory foam cushions.
- Removable Cushions.